5 Tips-How To Stop Hair Fall Naturally
It is normal for us to lose hair every day, because we lose 50 to 150 strands every day, especially in autumn, when we lose more hair than usual. However, when we lose hair excessively we are in the presence of a real problem.
This problem does not only affect women, who are regularly more concerned, it also affects men. And, although sometimes genetics or stress plays against us, we can try our best to stop hair loss a little and the best option is always to opt for natural remedies.
Thanks to the benefits of nature, there is a great variety of ingredients that are most likely to be taken at home and that will help us reduce the loss of hair loss. Among the most popular to make home remedies are…
Why does hair fall out?
Excessive hair loss may be due to different reasons. These include:
- Skin or thyroid diseases.
- Inadequate feeding
- Circulation problems.
- Hereditary factors
- Drug use and chemotherapy treatments.
- Hormonal changes.
- Application of aggressive chemicals.
- Excessive exposure to the sun.
In most cases, it is necessary to find the origin of the hair loss in order to provide adequate and complete treatment.
However, in general, there are a number of natural remedies that, thanks to their properties, can combat this problem to maintain a strong and abundant mane. Would you like to meet them?
This natural product has been used for years as a moisturizer and hair enhancer thanks to its active compounds.
At first, it was used to stimulate the growth of eyelashes, but later it was also learned that it was effective in the hair.
How to use?
- First, take a little castor oil with the palm of your hand and apply it all over the hair and scalp with a gentle massage.
- Finally, repeat the treatment every day, preferably before going to sleep.
Egg yolk and beer
Egg yolk has long been used as an ingredient in various beauty treatments for hair for its ability to nourish and repair it.
Meanwhile, beer and its yeast have earned a very important place when looking for an ally to combat the fall.
By combining both ingredients you can create a natural hair loss treatment, ideal for strengthening hair and providing shine.
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 cup of beer (250 ml)
How to use?
- You just have to mix the two ingredients in a bowl and apply them on the scalp with a circular massage. Leave it on for 30 minutes and rinse.
Rum and onion
Onion juice is a famous natural remedy to stop hair loss and improve hair health.
Combined with a little rum its effects can be enhanced for better results in the treatment against this condition.
- 1 cup of rum (250 ml)
- 1 onion
How to use?
- First, chop an onion, add it to the rum cup and let it sit for at least one day.
- Finally, after the recommended time, use the solution to massage the entire scalp.
Aloe Vera gel contains compounds that hydrate the scalp and stimulate the growth of new hair while slowing down the fall.
This ingredient has to be acquired in its 100% organic form to give good results.
How to use?
- First, extract the pulp from an aloe vera leaf and rub it all over the scalp with gentle circular massages.
- Finally, let it act until it dries and rinse with warm water.
Oatmeal, nettle and cinnamon smoothie against hair loss
Topical treatments can be supplemented with a remedy for internal consumption that, thanks to its properties, provides important nutrients to the body.
This is the case of this oatmeal, nettle, and cinnamon smoothie that, thanks to its contribution of vitamins and minerals, can significantly improve hair health.
- 4 tablespoons oat flakes (40 g)
- 1 tablespoon green nettle (10 g)
- 2 tablespoons cane sugar (40 g)
- 1 tablespoon Ceylon cinnamon (7 g)
- 1 liter of hot water
- First, add the four tablespoons of snowflakes to the blender.
- Then, add a tablespoon of green nettle.
- Third, pour two tablespoons of cane sugar.
- Then sprinkle some Ceylon cinnamon.
- Later add a liter of hot water.
- Beat it all.
- Strain the shake so it has a less lumpy texture.
- Finally, serve it cold.
How to use :
Use the paste on your hair, apply it very carefully and slowly on your hair. Massage 3 to 5 minutes. Finally, let it rest for about 30 minutes and that’s it! Wash with clean water and Do this one of the tricks at least 3 days a week. After 20 to 30 days, you will see the magic.
Read more article: Home remedies for hair growth and thickness